Well last night was complete failure and today has just been awful. Didn't go to sleep like I wanted to due to trying out a different bed last night. Was a tad depressed and ornery because of it, so I apologize to my little sister, Kiersten, if I was being a jerk.
I also had the lucky privelage of being denied for two more jobs that I applied for, so that was fun. I went to the school to talk to a counselor and of course they told me that no one was availalbe at the Wilk, so I tried the Tanner building. They are suppose to close at 5PM but I guess they wanted to leave early and they weren't there at 4:40. I'll have to try my luck tomorrow. The Wilk career center did tell me that the finance director isn't available during summer. I feel like I am being pushed into a corner and all the doors I try to walk through are being shut in my face.
Here is tomorrow/today and hoping that maybe some better things will come of it. I am really trying to listen to Kennedi's advice about making your own luck if you aren't lucky. I constantly see others around me that seem to get what they go after, but they never seem to be doing anything special to get them. Maybe I am missing something? I just gotta keep pushing on and work harder to get what I want I guess.
See ya next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love you aaron : )
Post a Comment