Well, for some dumb reason I have felt the need to start updating a blog that I probably haven't even looked at in over 2 years, let alone anyone else! Since I seem to have a lot more time on my hands now than I have in the past I figure the least I can do is put my thoughts and activities to those that are interested.
More than likely I'll be posting about working on the Porsche 944 that seems to be coming along nicely and about my frustration with trying to find a job and what direction I really want to go with some type of career. Whether it will be trying the MACdonalds franchise avenue or even going back to get an engineering degree or trying out finance.
I guess I will see this as more of a personal journal now that I think about it at 4:20 in the morning and less of updating, since I don't really do a lot of posting on Facebook and don't really want people seeing that anyway. Hopefully, I will spend more time updating this and I should have pictures to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment