Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nemesis

Falling asleep is something that I have never been good at. Plain and simple, I will lay in bed for 30 mins to 1.5 hours and toss and turn thinking about life, pending apocolypse and the like. I have decided that I am going to try and get my sleep pattern back in line with the rest of the world. Currently, I have been falling asleep at 6AM, yes AM, for the last week or so. I am going to start going to bed an hour earlier everynight until I am able to consistently fall asleep before midnight.

I assume it will be harder than I make it sound in my head, which is why I bring in my best friend, Ambien! I will take .5mg a night to help me fall asleep fast and to stay on track. It is best to take it 20-30 mins before you want to fall asleep, so I will take them at the 30 mark.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

the militonis said...

love that your blogging again! good luck my brother