Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cars cars and more cars. . .

Oh the joy of working on cars. Today, I helped my buddy Robby work on his Mazda3 that had such warped rotors that it felt like Michael J. Fox was driving the car. Terrible. I know. Anyway, as we tore into his car at 8:45PM, just enough time to work on the car in the dark, I found yet another fun example of car makers trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to brake pads. Let's just say that it was a fun 15 mins trying to get the brake pad into the caliper, stupid Mazda.

Oh well, we got the other side done with a snap and he was off and away that wasn't a danger to society anymore, well except for the part where him and his girlfriend are just awful drivers.

Before today, I helped my buddy Greg work on his Porsche 944 to help him get his car ready for a Spec944 event in September. I would love to make that event also but unfortunately not having an income puts a big "shanana said no" to finishing up mine by then. Anyone want to sponsor my car? Only 5 grand more to go lol.

No comments: